Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Photo Flunk.

I seriously have no idea what went wrong with this photograph.  We all were posing on a clean white background, we smiled, everything that we should have done we did, but...well, you can see it still went all wrong.  Toad's mouth and head are misshapen and he has the wrong pattern of dots.  Mario looks way taller than I am because I'm slouching.  Wario isn't nearly that tall, and neither is Peach (I'm taller than both of them, actually).  Peach looks almost cross-eyed, more like a wind-up toy than a person.  Luigi looks like he's in a Shakespearean play and is also too tall.  Donkey Kong looks like he's stepping on my tail.   Mario and I both seem to be missing our tongues.  We aren't even all standing on level ground!  What on earth happened with this photo?  I talked to Luigi about it yesterday, actually, and he said it had something to do with the developer.  At any rate, we all love looking at this picture because it's one of those proofs that a good photograph isn't always as easy as "Smile and wave".

No comments:

Post a Comment