Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

This doesn't even come close to showing all of my friends, but this picture was taken so close to Thanksgiving of 1991 that I just had to use it.  Indeed, in the midst of all the partying and feasting today, take a moment to remember that you really are blessed.  Not lucky, blessed, and that's simply because Someone loves you, the same Someone we celebrate Christmas for.  More on that later.  Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!






P.S. By the way, you haven't met her before, but today's my Mom's birthday.  Wish her a happy one, will you please?

No comments:

Post a Comment