Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Imitation Yoshi.

A while back I discovered that I could put on Mario's hat and look just like him.  That helped in one of our adventures, but I did feel kind of silly (since no one knew it was me).  I think maybe his attempt to resemble me also went a little too far.  Thankfully, he's never worn that suit anywhere except in this picture we did together, because it doesn't give him any superpowers (that's my egg, and it's just sitting there).  It is good for a laugh, but not much else, except, maybe, trick-or-treating, or that one time he gave Peach one of the biggest surprises of her life (more on that some other time). I guess it's pretty simple.  One is made to be who he or she is.  There's really no need to try and makeover yourself (although make believe is certainly fun), because you're special just being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment