Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Can't Remember. Don't Forget!

This probably looks like an adventure I've had before, but it's actually not.  A few little details, like the Bob-Omb and the Bullet Bill and my shoes and eggs, are all different.  Why, you ask?  I don't actually know.  I can't remember this photograph's origin, and I don't recall the adventure it came from.  I like to keep a record of my travels, but this isn't in it.  I'm showing this picture as a kind of reminder that each of us is given valuable experience that we can share with others.  It's important that we don't allow ourselves to call it irrelevant.  Nothing you do is irrelevant.  Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment