Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Conscious Conscience.

I'm obviously not proud of this picture.  That poor Koopa didn't do anything to me.  Thankfully, this picture is from years ago, and I don't go around smacking people with hammers anymore, but it serves as a reminder that sometimes I can let competition go a little too far.  After all, this was just a game.

P.S.  I noticed that yesterday's picture was a repeat.  Sorry about that.  I've been trying to avoid doing that this whole time, but I missed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment