Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Dairy Drive.

I love summer for three reasons: sunshine (but I get plenty of that at home), friends (although I like to see them all year), and ice cream (enough said).  We were literally sprinting to Dairy Queen when this picture was taken.  Daisy said "Hi, guys!", and we waved back without stopping (except me because I generally don't wave when someone's on my back).  I think she meant to surprise us and photograph it, but we had an established mission in mind, and we were too focused on it to think of much else.  We did, however, bring her a blizzard on the way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment