Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Topped That.

This comes from a time I had to rescue my friends from Bowser, without Mario's help (he was in Italy and couldn't come in time).  The reason Luigi, Toad, and Peach all look so frightened is because they tried going in first, but the wrong way.  Maybe it looks like I was being foolhardy, but hey, when you have other Yoshis who need your help, you do what you have to.  We did get out, obviously. There's always a back door NOT guarded by Bowser's entire military force.

No comments:

Post a Comment