Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Party Pandemonium.

When Toad took this picture everything was kind of going wrong.  Daisy's like this close to Bowser, Wario is staggering under the weight of that dice block, and Luigi is trying to move fast but is hampered by the walkway, I'm about to fall into a woodwind instrument, and Peach is dropping everyone's coins.  Mario, on the other hand...I'm not sure.  I guess when you're Bowser's main rival for nearly 30 years you learn not to let him bug you as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment