Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Attention Absence.

This picture doesn't look like it at first, but it's a prime example of out of sync priorities.  We were standing against a picture wall at a fair.  While Baby Mario looked at the cotton candy booth, I did my best to pose for the photograph, which is why I'm sticking my tongue out (the presence of caramel apples nearby helped too).  Anyway, the picture worked out fine, but Baby Mario and I were not communicating too well.  Under other circumstances the photo could have resulted in a redo.  The point is that you should make sure you and your buddy are working together and not just doing your own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment