Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Time Waste.

Okay, so I don't want to know who took this picture.  We were all arguing over the name of some place that was going to be called MarioLand, but an argument about that was started, and then it got more heated, and, well, you can see how productive we were...not.  At any rate, I don't want to sound like I'm bashing logical discussion.  Those are great.  It's when emotion trumps reason that things start to sour.  Anyway, I introduced this picture to show you why arguing is a lame waste of time.  Don't emulate my friends and me.  We've since made up, after all, it was 14 years ago or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment