Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Hockey Stock.

Just because something is difficult or improbable doesn't mean it's impossible.  Don't get discouraged by the challenge of doing something, just go out and do it!  If you do it wrong the first time (I caught a cold the first day I played hockey), get up and try again!  Don't ever give up on your passions because they're hard.  Neither Toad nor I "should" be able to play hockey, but so what?  Bees shouldn't be able to fly, but they do.  Go ahead and fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment