Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Right Behind You!

Ever been given good advice too late?  Then you know how frustrating it is.  This picture, taken by Red Yoshi, was immediately followed by him warning me of bad guys right behind me.  Baby Mario hadn't mentioned it.  I gave him some slack because he was a baby, but I still wished he'd pointed it out somehow.  With Red's help we avoided them rather narrowly.  It's amusing in retrospect, but was a little nerve-wracking then.

No comments:

Post a Comment