Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Recreation Reboot.

This was a picture which we both posed for.  We were going on what Mario called a "safari", and I guess he wanted a sort of "hunter's profiles" picture.  He asked if I wouldn't mind coming along as his mount and friend, so I agreed, without really knowing what I was getting myself into.  After the picture was taken we both started on the hunt, but to this day I don't know what we were actually pursuing.  Turns out neither one of us are any good at it, which frankly didn't surprise me, although Mario seemed a bit stunned.  Seven hours of fruitless searching later, he apologized to me for "wasting the weekend", which I told him not to worry about, and then we went to ice cream (he paid).  I haven't seen that gun he's holding in the photo since.  Whenever I mention it to him, we both have a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment