Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Eggstreme Obstacles.

I know that the rules state that everyone has to face equal obstacles, but it still seems counter-intuitive that I can be squashed by a Yoshi egg.  Mario's course doesn't have mega fire flowers that threaten to squash you.  Peach's doesn't have giant cakes that fall on you from the sky.  It makes little sense to me.  At least the recent renovations have made the valley a little less dangerous- now the egg just knocks you over, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment