Check Out My New Project!

Hi! Thanks for checking out Yoshi's Stories. If you're new here, this blog is a finished project, but please feel free to look around! If, on the other hand, you've been here before, thanks for coming back! I've started something new, and I would love for you to check it out!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Hooray Plié.

Everyone has one.  When's the last time you did yours?  I do mine when:

  • I'm with friends
  • I have a box of kittens
  • Cheesecake
  • Someone sings "When Can I See You Again?", by Owl City
  • People give me cookies
  • I win a Mario Party
  • I win anything else
  • My friends throw me a party
  • I'm throwing friends a party
  • It's my birthday
  • It's Mario's birthday
  • It's Luigi's birthday
  • It's Peach's birthday
  • It's everyone else's birthday
  • Someone understands my movie reference
  • Peopl
  • Etc., etc., etc.
So enjoy life!  There's a lot to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment